Fuse-Under Sticky Tape, is a two-sided self-adhesive fusible tape. Sewing is not necessary to make the fuse permanent but you can stitch through Fuse-Under Sticky tape without gumming your sewing machine needle.
Uses: This tape is extremely useful for seams & hems, applying trims & ribbons, binding, and mixed media arts. I particularly like using it to hold zips in place while I sew them, and for accurate placement of patch pockets and shirt button bands.
Tape width: 51/4″ / 6.4mm
Roll length: 40yds / 36.6m (pack contains 2 rolls – 20yrds per roll)
100% Polyamide | Acid free | Sewing machine safe | Machine wash warm | Tumble dry low | Dry cleanable
How to use:
- Cut tape to required length
- Lay tape with paper-back side face up on the wrong-side of the fabric
- Using a medium heat iron, iron in place
- Leave to cool and then peel off paper-backing tape
- Fold up hem, or place pocker or applique shape
- Press again to stick
- Sew in place as required